I’m a serious basketball fan. I just can’t get enough of it. I probably watch the two full games’ worth of basketball every night. But not this weekend, because we’re all the way to the All-Star break – a time when the best and brightest talents in all of the National Basketball Association are celebrated. So I figured, why don’t we do our own little all-star break here on the blog to celebrate some of our strongest posts.
Here’s our starting five:
- When The Internet Speaks, Half Listen: A post from early on warning about the dangers of taking bloggers and article writers too seriously. (And as such, we invite you to please take our blog with a grain of salt.)
- You’re Not Steve Jobs, You’re Not Bob Dylan: And speaking of online personalities, we also discuss some things you might want to keep in mind concerning your own.
- Look On The Bright Side: We talk a little bit about looking on the bright side and why it’s better than the alternative.
- Career Change: We have a four-parter on deciding whether or not you want to change your career. Here, check out parts 1, 2, 3, and 4.
- We’ll Track So You Don’t Have To: We discuss statistics, why they’re important, and how 2:25am can help you keep track of yours.
That last one is a bit of foreshadowing. Over the upcoming weeks we’re gonna talk a little bit more about what 2:25 is capable of and what that means for your job search. But for now, feel free to enjoy some of these oldies but goodies.